Complaint Review: FLAMINGO POOLS

FLAMINGO POOLS
721 W. DOVE AVENUE Internet United States of America

FLAMINGO POOLS TOTAL RIPOFF AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS, Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Flamingo Pools, McAllen Texas

On June 28, 2012 a contract was signed to  begin payment of a swimming pool at my home. My girlfriend and I gave $11, 900 as a down payment and Flamingo Pools agreed to finance the other $11,900 for the total contract price of $23, 800.

Flamingo Pools explained to us that it would take approximately 5 to 7 working days to get a permit from the city of Mcallen, Tx to start the excavation in our back yard. After several weeks later, we did not here from Flamingo Pools, so I decided to contact them on July 27 by via telephone. I spoke with Edward Romeros and explained to him that it had been almost 3 weeks since we havent heard from them. Edward then explained to me that they had just recieved the permit from the city and that they would start the excavation on Monday July 30, 2012.

On July 30 and 31 of 2012 the workers came to our residence and began the excavation. [continued below]....
..... Then they did not show up for the remaining days of that week. I then had to contact them via telephone again on August 6, 2012 to see what was the status on them, since they didn't show up, which i was advised by Flamingo Pools that they normally to there meetings on Mondays and that they would show up the next day. Well on Tuesday August 7, 2012 the workers showed up to my residence, but to my surprise, they did not show up for the remaining days of that week.

As time passed on i had to proceed the same steps every week in order for them to show up to my residence at least once a week.

When my girlfriend and I did the contract with them, we were promised by them that they would keep us in contact of every step that they would do in order for a good customer service, and it has been the total opposite of the story. Its been a total nightmare for us and i wished we would of never done a contract with Flamingo Pools.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLAMINGO-POOLS/internet/FLAMINGO-POOLS-TOTAL-RIPOFF-AND-VERY-UNPROFESSIONAL-BUSINESS-Internet-945793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLAMINGO POOLS

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Flamingo Pools, McAllen Texas

AUTHOR: FLAMINGO POOLS - ()

FLAMINGO:

As always, we welcome all feedback and would like to proceed in addressing any and all complaints, grievances and dissatisfaction to the best of our ability.

In our 33 years of business, and 6,200 pools later, we still lament any displeasure on behalf of any Flamingo Pools customer. Our career has been a long one, but we remain apologetic to those few case-specific clients who may have been and remain disgruntled.

Firstly, we would like to apologize to our customer for any displeasure delays in construction may have caused him. While we initially had a few bumps in the road, we’re very pleased that we were able to leave off on a very good note with the customer and ultimately had a fantastic final product. Your business truly is invaluable to us and we remain grateful for it, now and always.

We are always grateful for the opportunity to respond to feedback and will always do so.

(Consider the source? Rip Off Report's rating with the BBB in Arizona, where they're based out of .bbb.org/central-northern-western-arizona/business-reviews/information-bureaus/rip-off-report-in-tempe-az-3008667/)