- Report: #891679
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: FLAT RATE MOVERS ATLANTA
FLAT RATE MOVERS ATLANTAKennesaw, GA 30156 Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America
FLAT RATE MOVERS ATLANTA FLAT RATE MOVERS FLAT RATE MOVERS RIP OFF Kennesaw, Georgia
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong Company!!! Watch Fox Five News segment on Flat Rate Movers LLC.
Flat Rate Movers ( Atlanta) Company is Ultimate Rip off company. Here are details about them...
- Moving to South Florida , requested quote through online. Got the cheapest quote for the listo f items from the guy Name called Paul . He explained the cheapest quote bcoz, flat rate movers do some business with army moving stuff to south florida, so that they are offering very very cheap.
Paid $100 for reservation and confirmed the moving date.
On morning of moving date,Me and my wife packed all th stuff in boxes and ready for the truck.
Got confirmed from Dispather( Adam), the Truck is going to come bit late. So waitined till evening the truck doesn,t came but i got a call from Adam saying, I got incorrect quote and new forwarded a new quote doubling the price.
He gave me 15 mins to decide to accept the new quote so that the truck can start for picking up my boxes.
Pissed off at thier attitude, i cancelled my order.
After a day they returned back my $100 which I paid for reservation.
My advice to people going with FLAT RATE MOVERS is just don,t go with thier quote prices and Square foot rate. The quote itself is a big scam. They wantly give cheaper quote with incorrect data which is not noticble for regular customers.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLAT-RATE-MOVERS-ATLANTA/Kennesaw-Georgia-30156/FLAT-RATE-MOVERS-ATLANTA-FLAT-RATE-MOVERS-FLAT-RATE-MOVERS-RIP-OFF-Kennesaw-Georgia-891679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.