Complaint Review: FLING ADULT SITE

• Updated: Wed, January 24, 2007

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
FLING ADULT SITE
Fling.com Internet U.S.A.

FLING .COM TOOK MY MONEY & CREDIT CARD INFO/ NO ACCESS 2 SITE RIPOFF Nationwide Internet

Signed up, paid my membership and found that this site is bogus. The women do not reply, maybe once and its to get you to upgrade. I left the site for a short time and when I went to log in I could not gain access and I paid for a Gold Membership. I have sent numerous emails requesting a refund and have had no response. Yet another Adult Web Site that takes your money and your credit card information. Who knows what they do with it after that. I cancelled my credit card to avoid future charges and my info being sold to other adult sites.

Gerry
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLING-ADULT-SITE/internet/FLING-COM-TOOK-MY-MONEY-CREDIT-CARD-INFO-NO-ACCESS-2-SITE-RIPOFF-Nationwide-Internet-232491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLING ADULT SITE