Complaint Review: FLIPPA IS A SCAM!!!

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: intern — covina California
FLIPPA IS A SCAM!!!
48 Cambridge Street Internet United States of America

FLIPPA IS A SCAM!!! FLIPPA Flippa is a scam,Flippa is extortonists,flippa is showing my personal info,flippa scam Internet

Flippa is a bunch of blood sucking scum buckets that are trying to extort money from me by showing my personal financial details on the web and will not take them off until they said I pay them to take it off. Flippa is nothing but a bunch of scum suckers.

I tried to sell my website last year I spent over $100 to flippa advertising it and it did not sell. Well afterwards since i could not sell it I have to keep it however, now they wont take it off their website. It still shows all my persoal payment information, monthly sells, stats and everything that should no longer be there after a freaking year.I gave them permission to show it on the web for selling purposes ONLY not to extrot more money frm me a year later. I have asked them SEVERAL times to take it down and that it is hurting my business and they want me to pay. I REFUSE to have these scumbags blood suck money out of me. I already gave these fools FREE money to list my site. These people have S many compalints on the web as it is, they go not protect their buyers and sellers from getting scammed and tghey charge outrageous fees. I found a good 5o links to complaints about this fraud company. It costs NOTHING for them to take my stuff down but if they want to hurt my business then I guess I'll do the same. I advise anyone to sTAY AWAY from Flippa SCAM scum bags!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLIPPA-IS-A-SCAM/internet/FLIPPA-IS-A-SCAM-FLIPPA-Flippa-is-a-scamFlippa-is-extortonistsflippa-is-showing-my-pe-1037074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLIPPA IS A SCAM!!!