Complaint Review: FLM Realty LLC

• Reported By: Renter — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
FLM Realty LLC
11811 N. Tatum Blvd Suite 3031 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

FLM Realty LLC Fabien Loison Security Deposit Scam Phoenix , Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Surprised to read this!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FLM Realty LLC respond

We rented a home from this company and provided a 30 day notice to vacate. We thoroughly cleaned the premise and scheduled a final inspection with the owner Fabien Loison. Mr. Loison stated that there were only very minor touch-ups that needed to be done such as little holes in the wall from hanging pictures (normal wear and tear under the Landlord Tenant Act).

One week later we received a check for $125 with the same minor repairs listed multiple times. Carpet shampoo was listed even though the carpets were already shampooed. The final invoice section listed $495.00 to "seal holes and paint some walls" even though hole patches were already listed on two other sections.

This company will keep your security deposit no matter how clean the home is returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLM-Realty-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85028/FLM-Realty-LLC-Fabien-Loison-Security-Deposit-Scam-Phoenix-Arizona-1014940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLM Realty LLC

Surprised to read this!

AUTHOR: Happy Tenant of FLM realty - ()

I am a current a tenant with this company, and we have been renting with them for almost 4 years this coming march. We are a family of four and love renting through Fabien's company.We have nothing but good feedback! I normally do not make any reviews about anything good or bad, but when I saw this about this company I couldn't help myself but to give my opinion about it. It is not fair for Fabien to see this kind of feedback and not do something about it because Fabien Loison is amazing! We honestly love the way he handles things. If any of the appliances brakes he immediately sends someone to come and get it fixed. After renting a 3 bedroom house with them, we decided to move to a bigger place. Fabien found the perfect house for us and we love it! We did not had any problems with the deposit when we moved out of the first house. The home had some minor fixings, we did shampooed the carpet with a professional company as he requested. We also cleaned the walls and everything. He is a very straight forward person. Fabien is very honest and patient. Our credit was very bad when we first rented with him, he trusted us and we have never ever failed a monthly rent payment. He is a very respectful and honest person and he expects the same in return. Anyways, I wanted to say if Fabien says the house needed those things done for a certain price then that is because they needed to. I have no doubt he is right. So if you are looking to rent with FLM REALTY I assure you, you will be very pleased. We haven't been able to buy a home of our own, so before that happens we honestly don't plan on changing to another company to rent a home. I had to give my opinion about this because it is not fair to Fabien and to any person looking to rent a house through this AMAZING COMPANY because they'll be missing out!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FLM Realty LLC respond

AUTHOR: FLM Realty LLC - (United States of America)

Tenants gave me 30 days noticed to vacate the property. They rented the property for 12 months and 10 out of the 12 months rent payment were always late. I had to certified mail the 5 days notice to quit 7 times. The lease stated that they DO NOT have pets on the property, however I discovered they had 2 dogs the whole time they were renting the property. They lied about the dogs to avoid paying the pet fee deposit. As for shampooing the carpets, they didn't leave proof of receipts from a professional carpet cleaning which mean they didn't do the cleaning as they said. I can assured you the carpet was not shampoo professionally. After we shampooed the carpet professionally, I could smell the dogs urine because the carpet was wet. In regards of the holes around the property, the tenants have installed video surveillance inside and outside the property. The exterior of the property was drilled in order to passed the cables which made large holes on the stucco. We had to patched all those holes and repaint the damages with the matching paint that was originally on the stucco. The interior damaged was not a wear and tear as the tenants stated. There were large holes on the walls to hold the brackets of their security systems. The carpet in the master bedroom was lifted in order to pass the cable underneath it. I don't understand why they didn't repairs all the damages they made which is not a normal wear and tear. They rented 2200 sf home that needed lots of paints. $495 deducted from their deposit was extremely reasonable price. I wish they had done the repairs on their own. I will be more than happy to show the pictures I took when they left the property to show as proof. Pictures don't lie! I would rather have them to take me to court instead of writing this bogus claims about FLM Realty LLC! This is proof this claim they made is completely false. Please contact FLM Realty LLC with any questions.

Sincerely,