Complaint Review: FLM

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Benton Harbor Michigan
7555 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 100 Irvine, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-4749222
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

FLM FLM promised to modify my current mortgage for lower interest & payments. Irvine California

FLM promised to do a loan modification for my mortage company in Feb, 2009. I signed the papers that were sent and authorized them to take monies from my account, but received no services. I was contacted by phone and spoke to a Erica Benjamin, who stated that they could not help me and would refund my monies to me. To this date, I have not received a penny and am unable to contact them by phone, because the phone number is not in service. I was promised a refund within 30 to 90 days of the telephone call, which was in March, 2009.

Benton Harbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLM/Irvine-California-92618/FLM-FLM-promised-to-modify-my-current-mortgage-for-lower-interest-payments-Irvine-Calif-470609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLM