- Report: #169585
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: FLOAM - THILL & SAS GROUP
FLOAM - THILL & SAS GROUPWWW.FLOAM.COM Internet U.S.A.
FLOAM ripoff - we MUST do something to STOP them floam.com THILL, SAS group Internet
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ALL IS TRUE
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Call right away - especially the numbers provided above, email the firstname.lastname@example.org, leave the voicemail, show them that YOU tried and THEY failed
2. Call your credit card/bank right away and tell them especially if you didn't authorize the total they are charging you
3. Don't accept the package when they finally decide to ship (especially if you were duped out of shipping - like my 6.95 that ended up being over $20)
4. MOST IMPORTANT: get the word out if you got scammed, Better Business, Attorney General
I urge all of you to report them to the better business bureau, the attorney general & any other means to get the word out and have authorities take action. Think of all the families that probably couldn't afford it to begin with, got scammed out of much more than they realized, if they do get it - wait until they see the size and they probably don't do anything because they think their voice won't matter. That is why I am doing this because those unheard voices DO COUNT!!!
Got Floamed, Massachusetts
---IMPORTANT File your Rip-off Report now---
FYI, Attorneys General nationwide, FTC, FBI, US Postal Inspectors, Homeland Security, US Justice Department and most other Authorities Including Government Authorities in more than a dozen other countries and Local & National News Media all view Rip-off Report,.. We'll put YOU in contact with them if you want them to help further your cause, YOU make that choice when you sign into your Rip-off Report account.. It is important to file with the authorities, but, consumers and other authorities never get to see what consumers filed with any other agency not even the BBB! All they do is suck in your info and no one else gets to see it! That is why it is important to ALSO file with us here at Rip-off Report. Your filed Rip-off Report will more than likely be prominent on the search engines.
Lawyers read Rip-off Report too, those attorneys interested in helping your situation or if a Class Action Lawsuit is being filed, Rip-off Report will contact YOU with their contact information. We dont give out your info!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2005 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLOAM-THILL-SAS-GROUP/internet/FLOAM-ripoff-we-MUST-do-something-to-STOP-them-floamcom-THILL-SAS-group-Internet-169585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.