Complaint Review: FLOOR COVERINGS INTERNATIONAL

FLOOR COVERINGS INTERNATIONAL
floorcoveringsint.com Internet U.S.A.

Floor Coverings International Ripoff took me blind St George Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Malicious Lies

These people say they have 25 years experience, well apparently they spent those years practicing dodging their franchies questions and pleads for help. I sent my franchise money to them almost 6 months ago, they have not even started getting me started. I have called and pleaded for help or my money back, I found something better to do. I called the corp #, where I sent my money, 404-361-5047, even asked for Mr Gandees, nothing. I plan on contacting the AG in Georgia... anyone else?

Betsy
ST GEORGE, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLOOR-COVERINGS-INTERNATIONAL/internet/Floor-Coverings-International-Ripoff-took-me-blind-St-George-Washington-117182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLOOR COVERINGS INTERNATIONAL

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

But I know that Floor Coverings ripped me off completely. They can say that the other person wasn't even a member but I was and I have had it with their BS. 7 months I worked with them, after 5 I was through with it and they kept convincing me to stay with it. They just didn't want me asking for money back, well it didn'twork. I want my money back and I want compensation.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Malicious Lies

AUTHOR: Cindy - (U.S.A.)

This complaint is pure fiction. There is no factual basis of truth to any of these allegations in this complaint. Floor Coverings International has no record of any individual in their prospect database OR current or former franchisee database with the name "Betsy" from St. George, Washington. In fact, there is NO city in Washington called St.George. No one named "Betsy" from anywhere has contacted the Georgia Attorney General's office to make any complaint about Floor Coverings International.

Floor Coverings International believes this fictitious accusation has been submitted by a competitor as a means of trying to discredit the reputation of Floor Coverings International and their franchise system.