Complaint Review: FLORIDA DIRECT IMAGINATION VACATIONS

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:TURTLE CREEK Pennsylvania
FLORIDA DIRECT IMAGINATION VACATIONS
3993 TYRONE BLVD SUITE 608-149 ST PETERSBURG FLORIDA 33709 ST PETERSBURG, Florida U.S.A.

FLORIDA DIRECT IMAGINATION VACATIONS FREE ONLY 9.99 AND THEY USED THE BANK AS A REFERENCE RIPOFF ST PETERSBURG Florida

*Author of original report: FLORIDA DIRECT IMAGINATION VACATIONS , saint petersburg florida

*Consumer Suggestion: This is how I handled it

*Consumer Suggestion: First of all.......

*Author of original report: FLORIDA DIRECT IMAGINATION VACATIONS , st petersburg florida

Was called early in the morning on june 14th 2007 , by an individual I thought was representing my bank. He said that I had quilified for a vacation because my checking account was being above water and was in good standing with the bank. And that it would only cost 1.95 for the trips taken out of my checking account directly. And if I agree i could get the trips. So Idid and apparently they had all the information on my account and the phone call ended never thinking because i figured it had to be with my bank.Two weeks later i get information in mail and put it away. First week of july i check my account on line and 149.00 was withdrawed from my account, i wasnt sure what it was then i called the bank and i got the number to this company which i never authorized money accept 1.95 from my account. I called them and i talked to a woman who assured me i did with playing a tape which i could not hear saying i agree to the withdrawal, which is bogus and fradjulant. After asking for my money back several times, they wanted to drop the price to 99.00 or give me 200.00 in gas vouchers which i turned down and that i told them i would call the bank and report the fraud and they said they would just play the tape to the bank which is bogus. After i talked to the bank and reported this incident which is suppose to be investigated by citizens bank, on july 7th the same company tolk out another 59.00 again. So the bank is investigating this again so far im out 200.00 nothing has been done as of yet by the bank ,and i feel that they are responsible for. Im on a fixed income and disabled what should i do?

Evelyn
TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2007 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLORIDA-DIRECT-IMAGINATION-VACATIONS/ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-33709/FLORIDA-DIRECT-IMAGINATION-VACATIONS-FREE-ONLY-999-AND-THEY-USED-THE-BANK-AS-A-REFERENCE-259439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLORIDA DIRECT IMAGINATION VACATIONS

FLORIDA DIRECT IMAGINATION VACATIONS , saint petersburg florida

AUTHOR: Evelyn - (U.S.A.)

I HAVE A VERY HAPPY UPDATE TODAY TO REPORT TO ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF FROM THIS COMPANY. I RECEIVED FROM FLORIDA DIRECT AND TRAVEL LIFE, TODAY TWO CHECKS THAT TOTAL 208.95 THE AMOUNT THEY TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION. I WAS HELPED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN CLEARWATER FLORIDA, BY FILEING A CLAIM AGAINST THOSE THIEFS. AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MS FARIAS FOR HELPING ME OUT. BUT THE LETTER SAID I AGREE TO THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY BY THE THIEFS BUT THEY WOULD GIVE IT BACK TO ME ANYWAY. THATS ALL WAS A LIE.

SO I WOULD SUGGEST TO ANYBODY ELSE WHO WAS RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY IS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND FILE A CLAIM , I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THEY WILL HELP YOU. THATS IN CLEARWATER FLORIDA.

THANK YOU ALL BY THE WAY THE BANK LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR ME BUT THEY SAID THE WAS AN INVESTAGATION GOING ON THEY SHOULD BE INVESTAGATED. THANK YOU

#2 Consumer Suggestion

This is how I handled it

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

I printed out about 5 or 6 of these Rip Off Reports and took them to my bank. I told them I needed to correct and "UNAUTHORIZED" check, I wanted the fees reversed (I had an overdraft fee because of the check), I wanted to close that account and open a new one. They key word is "UNAUTHORIZED". Maintain that you never signed anything, nor did you give permission. Then show them all the reports you printed out and how this same company has ripped off many others and all without their authorization. My bank was immediately able to reverse the overdraft fee, but I had to sign an affidavit saying I did not authorize the transaction. After a day the funds were returned to my new checking. I am way thankful to my bank for working with me.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

First of all.......

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

You need to live by this philosophy - "Free cheese is only found in mousetraps".

Think about it. Why would a BANK give you a free trip because you never overdrafted your checking account? Come on. Use your head here.

You should've had the bank block further withdrawls from this company from your bank account. After the second withdrawl, you should've CLOSED your account and opened a new one - which you should do NOW.

And, NEVER NEVER NEVER give your bank information out over the phone or internet if you have been solicited first. NEVER.

FLORIDA DIRECT IMAGINATION VACATIONS , st petersburg florida

AUTHOR: Evelyn - (U.S.A.)

After getting rip-off by this company,and letting the bank know about it. It happened again another 59.88 was debited from my account from the same compant. Thats over 200.00 what are my alturnatives to take this fellon company to court and get my money they stole from me?