Complaint Review: FLORIDA DIRECT VACATIONS

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:tiverton Rhode Island
FLORIDA DIRECT VACATIONS
Florida Direct Vacations Saint petersburg,largo,, Florida U.S.A.

FLORIDA DIRECT VACATIONS - TRAVEL LIFE GO DIRECT - MY FLORIDA WAY NO SUN, NO FUN JUST SAND TRACKS TO MY BANK ACCOUNT Saint petersburg, Largo, Florida

I received a call from Florida Direct/Florida Life Go Direct stating they got my personal information from my bank. I believed that they must be legitimate as I have had this bank account for 9 years and never was solicited. I said I was interested and asked them to send me the information. Upon reciept of package I realized I now had a membership. On 6/6/07 I spoke to a John Ferguson to cancel the membership confirmation #R6TL0WD6, at which time he (talked very fast) told me I could get $100 in gas rebates ($10.00 increments) and he would send the forms. Not only did I not get the money they took from my account but I never received a rebate on the 1 and only form they sent and I returned with gas receipts.

Kking
tiverton, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLORIDA-DIRECT-VACATIONS/Saint-petersburglargo-Florida-337093377133762/FLORIDA-DIRECT-VACATIONS-TRAVEL-LIFE-GO-DIRECT-MY-FLORIDA-WAY-NO-SUN-NO-FUN-JUST-SAND-346610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLORIDA DIRECT VACATIONS