Complaint Review: FLORIDA-PASSPORT RESORT

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2005

• Reported By:DAYTON Ohio
FLORIDA-PASSPORT RESORT
6822 22ND AVENUE NORTH SUITE PMB 432 ST. PETERSBURG FL. 33710 ST. PETERSBURG, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-612-2894
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

FLORIDA-PASSPORT RESORT ripoff THEY STOLE MY MONEY RIGHT OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. DISHONEST FRAUDLENT BILLING ST. PETERSBURG Florida

Florida Paspport- Resort debit my account for 149.00 without my permission. they called and offered me some vouchers for a trip to Florida. They told me that I would have 14 days to look over this material and to cancell it,if I did n't want the voucher.

Well I recieved the vouchers on october 21, 2005, when I got
home from work that night. I opened the letter and it said," that I had until october 21, 2005 to cancell my order," or that will be the day that they will debit my account for the 149.00.

So I immediately call them to cancell. they gave me another number that I had to call. They informed me that I had to write a letter to them explaining my situation, which I did, but I haven't recieved a response from them as of yet.

They know exactly when to mail their material out, and what day that you will be recieving it. They don't even give you an opportunity to cancell even if you wanted to.I want my 149.00 back

Sherry
DAYTON, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2005 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLORIDA-PASSPORT-RESORT/ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-33710/FLORIDA-PASSPORT-RESORT-ripoff-THEY-STOLE-MY-MONEY-RIGHT-OUT-OF-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-DISHO-162768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLORIDA-PASSPORT RESORT