Complaint Review: FLORIDA SPORTS AND RECREATION

• Submitted: Thu, May 27, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2010

• Reported By: Pat stroble — Leavenworth Kansas U.S.A.
FLORIDA SPORTS AND RECREATION

FLORIDA SPORTS AND RECREATION travel Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Completely False and Untrue Statement

*Author of original report: Florida Sports Rips

*UPDATE Employee: Hard to call something a rip-off you've used many times.

Florida Sports and Recreation is the biggest rip off I've ever seen.  They promise the world and promise to save you money, all they are after is your money.  Every time we have tried to use the service we found better deals just searching the internet.  Forget lower airfare, it's a big joke, don't fall for their lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLORIDA-SPORTS-AND-RECREATION/internet/FLORIDA-SPORTS-AND-RECREATION-travel-Internet-607881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLORIDA SPORTS AND RECREATION

Completely False and Untrue Statement

AUTHOR: Florida Sport and Recreation Network, LLC - (USA)

How should a company feel to have received and reviewed such a complaint as yours when I have proof right here in front of me that you and your family have used our services on 10 different occasions? That's a lot of different travel bookings to have been made with us considering you're taking the position our service doesn't work and/or there are no savings.

Carnival Cruise Lines - Cruise Date 5/3/2008 - While this cruise may not have been booked directly by yourself, it was booked as a 15th wedding anniversary cruise by a member on your account.

Delta Airlines - May 2nd, 2008 - Kansas City to Miami - This airfare ticket was booked by the same family member as above.

River Park Hotel and Suites - May 2nd-3rd, 2008 - Hotel booked by same family member as above.

Best Western Tampa - 12/7 - 12/8/2008 - This reservation was made by a family member who resides in New Mexico.

Best Western Tampa - 12/7 - 12/8/2008 - This reservation was made by the primary owner on this account.

Crowne Plaza Omaha - 8/29 - 8/30/2009 - This reservation was made by a family member listed on your account.

Crowne Plaza Omaha - 8/29 - 8/30/2009 - This reservation was made by the primary owner on this account.

Super 8 Iola - 5/30 - 5/31/2009 - This reservation was made by the primary owner on this account.

Best Western Premier Santo Domingo - 12/15 - 12/19/2009 - This reservation was made by the primary owner on this account.

Best Western Premier Santo Domingo - 12/19 - 12/21/2009 - This reservation was made by the primary owner on this account.

While not each and every reservation you physically made, your family members were also able to take advantage of our services. I'd be more than happy to provide reservation/confirmation numbers if you're still unsure about any of the reservtions listed above.

Quite simply: We're here to help. Our goal is not to lie or fabricate anything in an attempt to steal or take your money. The name of the game is using the service. Of course the program is worthless if you aren't going to use the service. You have a family membership which provides not only you, but your entire family savings on anything from Cruises to Condos, Hotels to Dinner Certificates. Yes, you do have to pay a yearly fee. That's part of the program which is explained at time of purchase. You've made an investment and I sincerely hope you'll reconsider exploring what Florida Sport and Recreation has to offer.

Florida Sports Rips

AUTHOR: Pat stroble - (U.S.A.)

show me the proof of the "numerous" reservations you refer to, 1 or 2, I doubt it.  the tone of your reply shows that you people are lousy in customer service.  you have basically called me a liar, which is another good reason I have canceled our membership.  vacations to go offer much better prices and customer service is a++++++, I personally give you a big fat FFF.  i am entitled to my opinion, for you to say I've used your service numerous times is a fabrication, i may have checked out your so called deals but  ended up using a much better company. The yearly fee is not justified, never contact me again.

Hard to call something a rip-off you've used many times.

AUTHOR: Florida Sport and Recreation Network, LLC - (USA)

According to our internal records, this customer has used our service on numerous occasions making airfare, cruise, and hotel reservations. You claim "Every time we have tried to use the service we found better deals just searching the internet." So I ask: Why would you have made a numerous reservations through our company if it ended up costing you more money?

I don't see why someone would go online and file a complaint such as yours when you KNOW you've used our product and services and SAVED money each and every time.

Please explain this to the public so they know the REAL truth.