Complaint Review: FLORIDA WATER ANALYSIS

FLORIDA WATER ANALYSIS
119 AVENUE D S.E. WINTER HAVEN, Florida USA

FLORIDA WATER ANALYSIS OVERCHARGING AND SCARE TACTICS WINTER HAVEN Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our side... The real story

I had a (Free Water Test) conducted at our home I was scared into buying I was unaware these were scare tactics used on me and my wife till I read up on this (Free Water Test) Sceme on Florida Attorney General Website. I am glad I cancelled before installation! I will never get involed with this company again. Beware High Pressure Sales! Had To Buy Right Then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2014 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLORIDA-WATER-ANALYSIS/WINTER-HAVEN-Florida-33880/FLORIDA-WATER-ANALYSIS-OVERCHARGING-AND-SCARE-TACTICS-WINTER-HAVEN-Florida-1159836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLORIDA WATER ANALYSIS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our side... The real story

AUTHOR: Geno Yauchler - ()

To the author of the complaint (I don't know who made this complaint)

We provide free water tests to all that are interested. The only way someone is contacted by phone through our direct mail marketing is if that party writes their phone number on the card and mails it back to us. Sounds like this is what happened. We were invited to your home by you.

We are in the water treatment business, which means we fix water for a living. All city tap water has impurities in it. This is a well known fact. If you do more research than the attourney general's opinion (it is an opinion, not at all factual), you will find all kinds of reasons why it makes sense to purify and treat your water beyond what the city has done for you. Keep this in mind, it is the obligation of each utility to meet the minimum standards set by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). However, there is nothing protecting you from long term exposure to chemicals that are not monitored at all, nor is there anything preventing you from being exposed to chemicals that are under the legal limits.

If you are on city water, for example, you will be exposed to chlorine or chloramines (amonia and chlorine mix) if you have no filtration. When you add these oxidizers to water, you will also most likely get byproducts such as haloacedic acids, trihalomethanes, chlorates, and others that are listed in the 2013 water quality report for Boca Raton: http://www.ci.boca-raton.fl.us/util/pdf/Boca_13_WQRfinal_FINALWEB%20(2).pdf also helpful is to do a search on google for water issues Boca Raton. You will find some interesting things about this city and its water.

The long term exposure to these and many more chemicals have been shown to increase risk for all types of ailments. While nobody can predict the future, each individual must decide what their tolerance is for risk. Should you decide to drink tap water or bottled water, understanding these risks is a helpful way to decide what you really want to do. I always like to get second and even third and forth opinions, as well as check studies and make sure that what I believe is based on the best knowledge available to me. The information is out there. There ARE impurities in our water. That is why I started this company. And believe it or not, we actually have to mark up product from wholesale to retail in order to even break even, forget about profits.

If you buy a system from sams club, what are you getting? First and foremost, you are buying all of the responsability. At most a 3 year warranty (which must go to the manufacturer, not the store where you bought it from because sams isn't a water conditioning company. I doubt you will get any useful information about water purification from any employee there. They are just a wholesaler), you must install it yourself, service it yourself, and take responsability if you install it incorrectly and have damage from a leak. How about the time it takes to install it? Pick it up from the store or shipping costs? What about the tools you need for installation and the parts that are needed to hook it up? Are they not part of the cost of the system? If you do all of the work yourself, of coarse you save money.

If you don't care about full service, about quality, if you have the time to do everything, and you have the knowledge, good for you. You are not our ideal customer. We serve the people who do care about all of the things we offer and cannot do it themselves. We offer a lifetime warranty, and Free annual check ups for as long as you own the equipment. We also give a free move if you decide to relocate.  we have Liability Insurance. We make sure the system is working correctly before it is installed in your home at our warehouse (each system is pre-tested in Winter Haven FL for quality and leaks). Our Customer service is excellent. The list goes on and on. These things cost money. And contrary to common belief, people who do full service must get paid! Otherwise we cannot keep coming back and honor lifetime warranties.

If you look at the produce section in any supermarket, you may think that they are overpriced, but they are there for the taking. You could grow them yourself, sow, plant, water, fertilize, harvest, store all of the different products, but it is much easier to just go to the store and buy them. Even easier yet is to have someone go buy the groceries, study nutrition and make sure the food you are getting is of the best quality, guaranteed to be fresh. You can also have that person put all of your groceries away for you, and even make your bed and clean your home. Mow your yard. Etc. That is the difference between doing it yourself and full service. It is expensive to do full service.

We have legitimate business expenses, just like any other business. We employ 12 full time employees and have 11 sub contrated water testing techs. We have a mortgage for our building, truck payments, workmans comp, liabilty, auto insurances. Advertisement expenses. Accountants, Lawyers, mechanics, pest control for our building, and so many more expenses it would make your head spin. We offer to be the best deal when it comes to other full service water companies, or we will match the competitor with similar equipment plus 10% less than any written quote up to 30 days after purchase. Apples to apples.

I tell you the reader all of these things in an effort to share what it takes to be in business, to serve the people. And unfortunately some people you will never please no matter how hard you try. But we still try. So if you should decide to use our services, I give you my word as owner of this company we will do everything we can to ensure you have the best quality water. I hope this has been helpful, and wish you well no matter what you decide to do, and what you decide to believe. Feel free to visit us on our web site www.floridawateranalysis.com. or send us an email if you wish at freewatertest@floridawateranalysis.com