Complaint Review: FLORISTS' TRANSWORLD DELIVERY

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Jillian — Dallas Texas United States of America
FLORISTS' TRANSWORLD DELIVERY
3113 Woodcreek Drive Downers Grove, Illinois United States of America

FLORISTS' TRANSWORLD DELIVERY FTD, Inc. No Delivery...No Flowers...No Satisfaction! Downers Grove, Illinois

I paid a premium price to FTD.com for Mother's Day flowers to be delivered to my eighty year old mom in Houston.   I received a confirmation email with the correct name and delivery address showing delivery scheduled for Saturday, May 7th, 2011.  I spoke with Mom on Sunday night (Mother's Day) after 9:00 PM, and she had never received the flowers. Naturally concerned, I called the phone number listed on my confirmation and informed the customer service rep that she never recived her flowers.  I gave him the confirmation number, yet still had to repeat and spell all of my information as well as my mother's. Apparently, he did not have access to view my order information. Anyway, his response was that some  trucks were still out delivering flowers. When I reminded him that my order was scheduled for delivery the previous day, Saturday, May 7th, he asked for my phone number again and said that the florist would call me back right away.

Guess what? I never received the call from the florist, and my mother still had not received her flowers as of Monday morning, May 9th.  Once again, I called the phone number on my confirmation email

(800-770-7404).  I got the same customer service rep, and updated him on the situation.  After having to repeat and re-spell my mother's name and delivery address (why do the even give confirmation numbers?), the rep again asked for my phone number, so the florist could "immediately" call me back. It is now nearly lunch time on Monday, and I still haven't heard from anyone with FTD.com or the local Houston florist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLORISTS-TRANSWORLD-DELIVERY/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60515/FLORISTS-TRANSWORLD-DELIVERY-FTD-Inc-No-DeliveryNo-FlowersNo-Satisfaction-Downer-727212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLORISTS' TRANSWORLD DELIVERY