Complaint Review: FLYCELL

• Submitted: Tue, April 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2006

• Reported By:Wylie Texas
424 W. 33rd Street Suite 650 New York, New York U.S.A.

FLYCELL ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing New York New York

I was charged $9.99 on my cell phone bill for services I did not sign up for. I did not know what Flycell was until my phone carrier told me and gave me the web address.

I sent an email to Flycell asking them to stop and remove their service from my phone and reimberse my cell account. They said the service has been canceled and that I will not receive any more charges or messages or a refund. I never got any messages on my phone and I never knew I had the service but they did manage to charge me.

To log into the web site you have to have a password which I don't have and no messages on my phone bill.

I don't know how they got my phone number because I DID NOT give it to them!

Their service to my phone was invisible and non existant but I had to pay the $9.99 to avoid late fees. I feel that Flycell stole my money for THEIR pockets and my frustration.

Wylie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2006 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLYCELL/New-York-New-York-10001/FLYCELL-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-New-York-New-York-187348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLYCELL