Complaint Review: FLYCELL

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:TROTWOOD Ohio
FLYCELL
WWWW.FLYCELL.COM Internet U.S.A.

FLYCELL I GAVE MY MOBILE NUMBER TO LISTEN T0 RING TONES; BEGAN RECEIVING CHARGES Internet

Several months ago I noticed charges on my phone bill for $9.99; I asked the t-molibe representative, and was told that it was from fly cell. I waqs given the 1-800-5800017 number, and the www.flycell.com site. I had no success with either one. I called the 1-8005800017 number and followed instructions saying that iIcould send a text message to fly cell to the number69999, and put the message as stop. I under stood the computer to saythat the text message back will tell me if i have multiple services, and that I had to discontinue each service separately.I did as instructed, and acess was denied ; I tried several times. I then went to the www.flycell.com website none of the sites listed gave any choice of discontinueing services.I do not have a need for fly cell i do believe that i became a member when I gave my mobile number so that I could listen to ring tones. I had no intention of joining.

fly cell has been paid severalmonths by me, and I do not wish to have acess to their "ring tones" jokes" "screensavers" or anything else by fly cell.
Please help me as I cannot contact them; They are not easily contacted to discontinue services, although they have numerous sites to accept or join.

Sylvia
TROTWOOD, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLYCELL/internet/FLYCELL-I-GAVE-MY-MOBILE-NUMBER-TO-LISTEN-T0-RING-TONES-BEGAN-RECEIVING-CHARGES-Interne-287841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLYCELL