Complaint Review: FLYCELL

• Updated: Mon, November 27, 2006

• Reported By:MIAMISBURG Ohio
FLYCELL
FLYCELL.COM Internet U.S.A.

FLYCELL I HAVE A PREPAID PHONE AND FOR ABOUT 5 MONTH I TRIED CANCELING MY SUBSCRIPTION. IT PROMPTS YOU TO TEXT STOP TO 6999 AND NOTHING HAPPENS. I TURNED OFF MY PHONE FOR 6 MONTHS AND RECENTLY TURN IT BACK ON AND THEY TOOK OUT 6.99 DOLLARS AGAIN. THEY DO THIS EVERY MONTH. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! ripoff Internet

I have a prepaid phone through verizon. For about 5 months I tried to cancel my subscription to flycell.It prompts you to text stop to 69999. I did that and nothing happens. I even went on line to cancel on their website and told them to cancel or I was going to contact an attorney. Still nothing so I turned my phone off for six months and purchased a new phone. I recently turn it back on and they did it again. I want my money back!

Charles
MIAMISBURG, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2006 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLYCELL/internet/FLYCELL-I-HAVE-A-PREPAID-PHONE-AND-FOR-ABOUT-5-MONTH-I-TRIED-CANCELING-MY-SUBSCRIPTION-IT-222362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLYCELL