Complaint Review: FLYCELL

• Reported By:POMPTON LAKES New Jersey
FLYCELL
http://www.flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

FLYCELL IS A RIP-OFF Interenet Internet

This company also scammed me. I don't even know what I did to subscribe to their service.

I called my cell phone provider when the charge first appeard and they gave me a number to text to with the word "quit." I did this over a month ago.

This week I got another phone bill and the $9.99 charge was on there again. When I called Flycell they told me that my cell provider gave me the wrong number and it was my problem. I spoke to my cell provider and they agreed to give me a credit. I asked if there was someone at the cell phone company that I could file a complaint with and they said unfortunately there was not but that they had received many complaints regarding Flycell.

Kam1168
POMPTON LAKES, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2007 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLYCELL/internet/FLYCELL-IS-A-RIP-OFF-Interenet-Internet-276875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLYCELL