Complaint Review: FLYCELL.INC

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:COLUMBUS Ohio
FLYCELL.INC
424 WEST 33 STREET 6TH FLOOR NEW YORK Internet U.S.A.

FLYCELL.INC HOMELESS MAN GETS RIPPED OFF BY FLYCELL.COM RIPOFF NEW YORK Internet

Iwas just trying to get a few dollars into my pay pal account through "survey.com" when i came across this one survey from "flycell.com" that said that all i had to do was enter my cell phone number and pin to recieve 7.00 dollars from survey.com. So i clicked on to the link provided by survey.com and entered my cell phone number they emailed me a pin number to enter , I entered that pin number and the next thing i know i have no more minutes on my cell phone. i asked the support staff at flycell.com to return my minutes back to my phone , their first responce was that they would look into it, i emailed thier support staff again when nothing was done, the next day flycell support staff emailed me to tell me that they had cancelled my member ship ( which i did not want to begin with), and that my minutes /credits/money, was non refundable.

Robert
COLUMBUS, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLYCELLINC/internet/FLYCELLINC-HOMELESS-MAN-GETS-RIPPED-OFF-BY-FLYCELLCOM-RIPOFF-NEW-YORK-Internet-260492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLYCELL.INC