• Report: #200943

• Updated: Thu, July 13, 2006

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
FLYCELL.com
USA Internet U.S.A.

FLYCELL.com does not disclose automatic charges when you sign up Internet

I got an email entitled free ringtone, wallpaper, and game downloads to my phone. I though hey why not give it a shot. I started getting text messages on my phone every day. THis became a nuisance but I didnt worry about it.

When my wireless bill came in I saw a charge for 20 bucks. I called into sprint and found that the company had charged me.. They did not even have to ask my permission nor inform me that these charges were made.

I never received any benefit or service from the company, and have tried several times since last week to get ahold of them. So far they have not responded for my plea for a refund.

Watch out for these con artists.

Damian
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2006 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLYCELLcom/internet/FLYCELLcom-does-not-disclose-automatic-charges-when-you-sign-up-Internet-200943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLYCELL.com