Complaint Review: FMA Alliance

• Submitted: Tue, June 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:cape coral Florida
FMA Alliance
11811North Freeway Housto, Texas U.S.A.

FMA Alliance Attempted to obtain personal information from my son such as his SS# and address. Claimed he had an account at Regions Bank in Florida since 2007. Houston Texas

On 6/15/09 our home number was called several times claiming to be FMA Alliance wanting to speak to our son (who is 29 years old). They wanted to confirm his SS # and address and said that they were calling in regards to an account he had with Regions Bank in Florida since 2007. My husband, son and I have only lived here since Dec. 2008, prior to that, lived in Illinois. My son has never had an account at Regions Bank ever! My son refused to give them his SS # or address. FMA Alliance stated that the phone calls would not stop until he complied. My husband is in poor health and we are both older in age and are having a difficult time dealing with the harrassment. We would like to know who to call to file a complaint. We are on the National Do Not Call List and do not know how FMA Alliance could have gotten our number since we have only had the number for about 6 months.

cape coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FMA-Alliance/Housto-Texas-77060/FMA-Alliance-Attempted-to-obtain-personal-information-from-my-son-such-as-his-SS-and-addr-462113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FMA Alliance