Complaint Review: FMA Inc (Future Media Architects)

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: grumble — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
FMA Inc (Future Media Architects)
WI Internet United States of America

FMA Inc (Future Media Architects) FMA I got an email from Ivy Richards. Internet

I got a email from Ivy Richards stating I was to access "douglas_cole86" on yahoo messenger.  I noticed the email suffix was *.*@yahoo.com. That was the first clue.  The email I got in my inbox did not give you a phone number to call that was really the first clue.  I then proceeded to go on with the questions to answer in 45 mins. When he was supposively getting the answer on hire I did a bit more research on the address he gave me for the corporate office.  I googled the address looks like a parking lot.  When I asked the so called persons questions they proceeded to through the money signs at me again and eluded my questions.  Another clue. . . Then when they asked for me to buy the software and on top of that I found this website withe the same ripoff I knew then it was really a scam.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FMA-Inc-Future-Media-Architects/internet/FMA-Inc-Future-Media-Architects-FMA-I-got-an-email-from-Ivy-Richards-Internet-998371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FMA Inc (Future Media Architects)