Complaint Review: FMDish.Com

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: George — Jupiter Florida United States of America
6335 Haggerty Rd. West Bloomfield MI48322 Bloomfield, Michigan United States of America

FMDish.Com Sold Direct TV Receiver to own it and it was a lie. Had to return box to Direct TV and lost monies paid to them. Bloomfield, Michigan

In late January 2012 bought on E Bay a Direct TV receiver advertised as buy to own not leased box.

When I went to turn the box ON with Direct TV, I was told that the box was not mine, but leased. I called Sean Jarvis at FMDish.com and was told not to worry because their boxes had a 90 days delay to pay Direct TV and at that time it would show as mine. It look legit to me his statement so I waited.

After 90 passed the box was still saying it was not mine so Mr. Jarvis stated that he was going to fax to Direct TV a copy of my receipt and saying that this was my box.  It never happened! I asked for copies of the email and receipt and never got it even though he claims he sent it to me a few times....

The funny thing is that I receive thousands of emails every year and hundreds in any given month without ever missing one important email, but I never received his "supposed sent emails" not even in my junk box.

Buyers beware, he is a nice guy on the phone and makes you think you can trust him but the truth is I lost my paid money to them and now have to return the box to Direct TV with no credit what so ever!

Buy the way, I found out you can buy a receiver directly from Direct TV for $ 148 and no questions asked in the future.
In my opinion, forget FMDISH.COM and go to the source with no headaches and disappointments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FMDishCom/Bloomfield-Michigan-48322/FMDishCom-Sold-Direct-TV-Receiver-to-own-it-and-it-was-a-lie-Had-to-return-box-to-Direc-889410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FMDish.Com