Complaint Review: FMU

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: tracy jo bryan — saint petersburg Florida United States of America
FMU
pinellas park floirda pinellas park, Florida United States of America

FMU previous TAMPA COLLEGE was told credits would be transferable to SPJC pinellas park, Florida

when I attended FMU back in 1995, I too was told the credits would be transferable. when I graduated, I took my official transcripts to at the time was called SPJC, they laughted at me......I have a plack with associative of arts., ten years to pay off school loans. the dean had nothing to say......I moved on with my life..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FMU/pinellas-park-Florida-/FMU-previous-TAMPA-COLLEGE-was-told-credits-would-be-transferable-to-SPJC-pinellas-park-985823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FMU