Complaint Review: FMW Labs Resveratrol Ultra

• Submitted: Sun, May 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:concord North Carolina
FMW Labs Resveratrol Ultra
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FMW Labs Resveratrol Ultra Very bad customer service / fraudulent charges on credit card Hollywood Florida

I read the report, watched the video, bought the hype from Dr Oz and Oprah. I placed an order for a bottle of Resveratrol ultra, which i WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE FOR A 15 DAY FREE TRIAL. After I received it, I did a little more reading and found that the trial period starts from the ship date, which cut my trial to 6 days. I immediately started calling the phone number for a RMA but could never get anything but very poor music on hold.

I listened to this through a shopping trip through Walmart and never got anything. I heard the same music 3 times! Finally after calling 4 days in a row and getting the same result, I called today and immediately got a menu which got me to a live person which sort of spoke english and was told my trial period had passed and I would be charged $87.00 for this bottle.

I explained to him that I could not get through on the phone, but he was adamant that it was the written policy I had signed?????????? when I placed the order. I told him I would dispute the charges and asked nicely for a RMA since I had not opened the bottle. He said goodbye! and hung up!

concord, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FMW-Labs-Resveratrol-Ultra/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FMW-Labs-Resveratrol-Ultra-Very-bad-customer-service-fraudulent-charges-on-credit-card-H-457086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FMW Labs Resveratrol Ultra