Complaint Review: FOOD AND FLIX

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
FOOD AND FLIX
Nationwide U.S.A.

FOOD AND FLIX they just keep on stealing from me! Nationwide

I got a free trial and canceled it right away and they charged me anyway then they were real nice no problem and took the charges off.

I am recovering from cancer a second time and so it is challenging to keep up with thieves let alone the things I must do...

Well they charged me again - I called they took it off - and now they are doing it again!!!!!!! First it was a $1.00 charge then more then a $1.00 and now they are doing it again and I assume they do this to everyone and make a lot of $$$ from the unaware....This is wrong PERIOD thank you RipOff.com for being here!

David
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOOD-AND-FLIX/nationwide/FOOD-AND-FLIX-they-just-keep-on-stealing-from-me-Nationwide-439781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOOD AND FLIX