enable

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Victoria — Mission Viejo California United States of America
FOOD LOVERS DIET
P.O Box 16699, Internet United States of America

FOOD LOVERS DIET Very Bad Customer Service Representatives Dishonest--BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE-- DO NOT RESPECT YOUR TIME or Problem with the COMPANY, Internet

*Author of original report: Found the Founders Info online

I received an email stating my order was shipped and noticed they did not include my apartment number. I called the company customer service number and first spoke to Nakia (refused to give her ID#) I told her your company did not correctly state my address I will not receive my package as I live in a VERY LARGE complex. This IDIOT told me to inform my manager so they can hold the package! I asked her how did you ship it?

she stated REGULAR MAIL--I told her thats not the way things work management will NOT do this. She then said "wait until the package is returned, call us back and we will re-ship it" At this point I requested a manager-- she stated she could not because my situation did not require a manager-- all the time her attitude is NASTY and put me the CUSTOMER on edge and angry because my money pay's for this. I had to call back.

Called back and got Alejandra ID#2723 This representative was more backward then the first I requested a manager she stated " I cant give you to a manager until I know what the problem is" I had to re-explain the situation ALL OVER AGAIN she placed me on hold spoke to NAKIA and repeated all of the above and again REFUSED to let me talk with a manager. After 30 minutes of this trash Alejandra said ok I'll give you my manager-- Serjio ID#2860

He stated "I listened to the entire conversation and we are going to refund your money" I said why when you know I wanted to talk with a manager did you not take the call IF YOU'RE a manager? -- He did not answer that question. I asked if he was truly a manager or a customer service representative-- He repeated "we will refund your card" so I now he was NOT a manager SO DISHONEST-- I requested the corporate office number --- He stated that it was the 877 customer service number--- He would not provide a corporate address NOTHING!! Today I'm spending my time on google looking for this companies REAL Information--and I need to contact my back to get my money back.

All of this MESS because they got my address wrong and did not LISTEN when I told them I would not receive the package because of the mistake THEY made. WOW

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOOD-LOVERS-DIET/internet/FOOD-LOVERS-DIET-Very-Bad-Customer-Service-Representatives-Dishonest-BAD-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-1009763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOOD LOVERS DIET

Found the Founders Info online

AUTHOR: Victoria - (United States of America)

I found out that this company is also PROVIDA LIFE SCIENCE additional address given: 15250 Ventura Blvd. 3rd Floor Sherman Oaks, Ca 91403 additional business number 877-776-8432. I called this number and spoke with a Charlie ID#2702---The first names these people give are NOT there true names!!! Please note this-- I asked for the Owner and lol--Charlie ID#2702 stated they are not allowed to give out that information.

----I FOUND IT MYSELF----
Jeff Clifford -- Founder
Brady Caverly -- Founder
Brian Archibald -- President

I put in an emil requesting a call from one of the THREE above-- my REFUND is still pending nothing as of yet.