Complaint Review: FORD MOTOR CREDIT COM.

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 02, 2011

• Reported By:athol New York
FORD MOTOR CREDIT COM.
BOX 220564 PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COM. CALLED MY NEIGHBOR WHICH IS MY MOTHER AND TOLD HER WE OWED THEM MONEY PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: This is on #2

*Consumer Suggestion: Was denied Disability Insurance although the insurance company had been paid for 18 months...

*Consumer Comment: have seen the same thing by other collectors

Ford credit called my neighbor, not knowing this was my mother and told her we owed them money. We are only one payment behind. They call 4 to 5 times a day.

Sally
athol, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FORD-MOTOR-CREDIT-COM/PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania-15257-2564/FORD-MOTOR-CREDIT-COM-CALLED-MY-NEIGHBOR-WHICH-IS-MY-MOTHER-AND-TOLD-HER-WE-OWED-THEM-MON-396749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FORD MOTOR CREDIT COM.

This is on #2

AUTHOR: Tcm - (U.S.A.)

Ford is not an insurance company. They do not have the ability to approve or deny any insurance claim you might have filed. If the insurance company (who was paid in full when you bought the car) denied your claim your anger should be with them not Ford. So a insurance company denied your insurance claim and your surrendered your cars to FORD? So now you have 3 repossessions on your credit? Um sounds like you need someone who can advise you on your big decisions. Really bad move on your part and in no way was it Fords fault.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ben - (U.S.A.)

Was denied Disability Insurance although the insurance company had been paid for 18 months...so I did a voluntary repo, in fact I was so mad, I did 3 ! So they can wait for my government bailout, then I can pay them, but meanwhile I have an airhorn, when they call I just give it to em!! because I am disabled I will be filing bankruptsy. Had they not jerked me on the denied insurance, I wouldnt have sent all of them back :)

have seen the same thing by other collectors

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

American Express did this same thing to me. Yeah you know Amex the same company running to the taxpayers for money so they can take a 'risk'.

I fell ill and was forced out of my job by the state & to make matters worse Amex would NOT work with me at ALL to have the account kept current. In response to the payments not being made as Amex would of liked they immediately set their collectors on it. My neighbor came down the house one day and told us that someone with a bad accent was calling his house asking for me and gave him this # to call. Im sure he probably called it to see what it was and would of found out it was a debt collector.

It was very embarrassing and this is how these companies conduct themselves. You owe them money they embarrass, harass, threaten but when they need money, Ford, Amex... they run to the tax payers on their private jets.