• Report: #421934

Complaint Review: FORECLOSURE STORE ,FORECLOSURE WORLD, FORECLOSURE EDUCATION),ALL THROUGH JORDAN PUBLISHING CORP.

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Saucier Mississippi
foreclosurestore.com Internet U.S.A.

FORECLOSURE STORE, FORECLOSURE WORLD, FORECLOSURE EDUCATION ALL THROUGH JORDAN PUBLISHING CORP. The FREE TRIAL will cost you over $300-THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CANCEL FREE TRIAL INTERNET

I entered into a "free trial" with ForeclosureStore.com on 2/4/09 because I saw a house I had been looking for (the street address anyway, the pictures of the houses aren't real) and they wouldn't let me access it until I entered into this free trial. As soon as I was in the free trial I attempted to look up this house again, only this time it would not provide me with the same addresses as before. Not being able to find the street address/house I was after, I sent an email to customerservice@foreclosurehomes.com to end my free trial.

I did this multiple times until today 2/9/09 when I had had enough and tried to call the toll-free number AND access their "Live Customer Support" chat (they terminated it twice on me, not allowing me to ask questions or request a confirmation that my free trial had ended).

I contacted my bank, who put me through to their account security personell. The sweet lady looked up my account and informed me that they had charged my account a dollar, in her words, to "hold access to the account open for future charges".

She stated that the charge was under "Foreclosure Education", and I began to do my homework and found this website, as well as others with the same exact issue. I got upset and nervous when I read further and saw that most of these people were charged upwards of 300 dollars for items they had never requested nor received.
The lady over my bank security immediately "hotcarded" my debit card (a pain in the butt for at least a week, but well worth saving being scammed) and informed me that I needed to go to my nearest bank branch and have a "stop payment" placed on this company. It will cost, but it will also be cheaper than being scammed. This has never happened to me (that I am aware of) and it is really a violating and nerve-wracking experience.
I also reported this company to the Better Business Bureau.

Please be careful consumers! I never thought it could happen to me!

Megan
Saucier, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FORECLOSURE-STORE-FORECLOSURE-WORLD-FORECLOSURE-EDUCATIONALL-THROUGH-JORDAN-PUBLISHING-CORP/internet/FORECLOSURE-STORE-FORECLOSURE-WORLD-FORECLOSURE-EDUCATION-ALL-THROUGH-JORDAN-PUBLISHING-421934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FORECLOSURE STORE ,FORECLOSURE WORLD, FORECLOSURE EDUCATION),ALL THROUGH JORDAN PUBLISHING CORP.