Complaint Review: FOREVER 21 STORE CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: XQU283818 — charleston South Carolina USA
FOREVER 21 STORE CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
KING STREET CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA CHARLESTON, South Carolina United States of America

FOREVER 21 STORE CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA RUDE! UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF! ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE! CHARLESTON, South Carolina

I JUST VISITED THE BRAND NEW STORE IN CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA.
AND IT WAS A DREADFUL EXPERIENCE.
AS I WAS WAITING FOR THE NEXT CASHIER TO BECOME AVAILABLE I WAS FINALLY CALLED UP TO CHECK-OUT.
AND AN EMPLOYEE OF THE STORE DASHES INFRONT OF ME AND DEMANDS TO BUY AN ITEM HIMSELF RIGHT AWAY WITH HIS EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
I WAS SO SHOCKED TO BE SET ASIDE LIKE THAT- I WAS SPEACHLESS AT THE TIME TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF.
I BELIEVE HE SAID HIS EMPLOYEE NUMBER WAS 7334.
HE WAS A TALL SLENDER AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN WITH ODD FEMININE QUALITIES.
AFTER THAT ORDEAL I WAS THEN CALLED UP TO YET ANOTHER FOREVER 21 CASHIER WHO ASKS ME VERY RUDELY ABOUT MY WOULD-BE PURCHASE SAYING, "DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR RETURN POLICY?"
I SAID NO- NOT REALLY.
BUT I AM NOT GOING TO RETURN IT.
SHE ABRUPTLY SAYS BACK, "FINE". VERY RUDELY AGAIN TO ME.
SINCE WHEN IS IT A BAD THING TO KEEP YOUR PURCHASE?
I AM WONDERING. [continued below]....
.....
I WAS BELITTLED ON TWO COUNTS AS A VALUED CUSTOMER FOR NO VALID REASON WHATSOEVER.
THE NAME ON THE RECEIPT SAID "HALL" IN REGARDS TO THE UGLY ACTING FEMALE CASHIER.
I DO NOT PLAN ON GOING BACK TO FOREVER 21 STORE.
AND WILL ONLY NOW DO ONLINE SHOPPING WITH YOU FOLKS.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR ON THE PART OF THE FOREVER 21 EMPLOYEES AT THE CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA STORE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOREVER-21-STORE-CHARLESTON-SOUTH-CAROLINA/CHARLESTON-South-Carolina-29402/FOREVER-21-STORE-CHARLESTON-SOUTH-CAROLINA-RUDE-UNPROFESSIONAL-STAFF-ZERO-CUSTOMER-SER-699804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOREVER 21 STORE CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA