Complaint Review: FORM-A-CORP KEVIN RUBEL, CYNTHIA GODOY, ADRIAN BRION, MARIO RILEY

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:LAS VEGAS Nevada
FORM-A-CORP KEVIN RUBEL, CYNTHIA GODOY, ADRIAN BRION, MARIO RILEY
4400 PGA BLVD PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida U.S.A.

FORM-A-CORP KEVIN RUBEL, CYNTHIA GODOY, ADRIAN BRION, MARIO RILEY FRAUD PALM BEACH GARDENS Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Second Chance

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS...

FORMACORP & KEVIN RUBEL are a fraud. they have taken money and not delivered. also, perpetrated fraud and committed perjury by falsifying documents to secretary of state.

Kevin Rubel is a persistant liar and agreed to pay RESTITUTION but continues to lie and has failed to pay RESTITUTION that he agreed to.

Do not do business with this CROOKED company!!!

If you have been scammed by this company, please post here or contact me - this liar and fraud needs shut down so that others do not fall victim to his scam

Joe
LAS VEGAS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FORM-A-CORP-KEVIN-RUBEL-CYNTHIA-GODOY-ADRIAN-BRION-MARIO-RILEY/PALM-BEACH-GARDENS-Florida-33410/FORM-A-CORP-KEVIN-RUBEL-CYNTHIA-GODOY-ADRIAN-BRION-MARIO-RILEY-FRAUD-PALM-BEACH-GARDENS-434962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FORM-A-CORP KEVIN RUBEL, CYNTHIA GODOY, ADRIAN BRION, MARIO RILEY

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Second Chance

AUTHOR: Olimpia Contractors - (U.S.A.)

Good Afternoon,

I am pleased to announce that after my initial E-mail to Form-A-Corp this morning, I received a call from Mr. Kevin Rubel who apologized for the miscommunication and misunderstanding in this matter and explained that although the company has gone through difficulties in the past himself and his staff are in the process of cleaning it up and providing better service for their customers.

Mr. Rubel asked that I give the company the chance to prove that the submission was filed with the Virginia State Corporation Commission and that he would send my substantial evidence before the end of the day today. I agreed to this as I have always strongly believed that second chances do exist.

I have received evidence of the filing approximately 15 minutes ago and I personally verified with the VA State Corp. Commission that the filing was successfully submitted and approved today.

After I receive the original documentation via mail I will be removing the claims and complaints that I have filed with BBB.

I wish this company the best and do strongly suggest that no matter what difficulties they have dealt with in the past , they remember that their are customers who are innocent to these problems and deserve good service and above all good communication which I think is the key to success.

I apologize for my frustration and hope that from now on we carry a better business relationship.

Best Regards,

Annie Chavez
Managing Director
Olimpia Contractors LLC

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS...

AUTHOR: Xemployee - (U.S.A.)

I only have one request to the posted report for "Joe". I ask that you remove my name from the title and any involvement of your dealings with Formacorp. I was only an employee there with limited information as to what the "owners" did behind the scenes. Things did start to come to light after numerous calls from other clients in your position. I did not have the power to issue refunds or any ties with the banking for that matter. Due to certain ethical issues my affiliation ended with that company in 10/2008 while I was there my duty was to file the paperwork with the state. As for falsifying documents I personally never did anything of the sort. I do not know what has taken place sense my departure. I just want to clear my name in this issue. I had no knowledge of any "restitution" needing to be paid. As I mentioned earlier there were a lot of thing I was not privy too. I understand your frustration and anger, I hope that you can get your situation handled but I am asking for that respect to be removed from this conflict between you, Formacorp, and it's owner's.

Mario Riley