Complaint Review: FOTOCONNECTION.COM

• Submitted: Sat, November 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 25, 2006

• Reported By:Milpitas California
FOTOCONNECTION.COM
P.O.Box 300425, Midwood, New York U.S.A.

FOTOCONNECTION.COM Credit Card Overcharged by $100, company not entertaining refund Midwood New York

I have placed the order No. 220871 for UDS348 to FOTOCONNECTION. They later added few items like extended battery, cassettes and warranty etc which I did not order for. However I accepted the shipment.

Then I found that the charged me for $572 istead of $472. My credit card was "intentionally" overcharged by $100. I contacted the company for total 20 days till date, made 14 calls, sent 9 mails, sent one Fax, but company is not reponding to refund the money back.

Everytime I call their sales office, they keep saying we are refunding today. But that today never came. This company is in online business.

I want to file a law suit against this company for bad service, credit card fraud, mental trauma, forced selling and ignoring the customer.

Raman
Milpitas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOTOCONNECTIONCOM/Midwood-New-York-11230/FOTOCONNECTIONCOM-Credit-Card-Overcharged-by-100-company-not-entertaining-refund-Midwoo-222241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOTOCONNECTION.COM