Complaint Review: FOTUNE GLOBAL AWARD INC. FORTUNE FINANCIAL INC.

• Submitted: Mon, December 21, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Jim C — Nakusp British Columbia Canada
FOTUNE GLOBAL AWARD INC. FORTUNE FINANCIAL INC.
700 S Flower St. Suite 1410 Los Angeles, California United States of America

FOTUNE GLOBAL AWARD INC. FORTUNE FINANCIAL INC. John P Raygoza ARE ALL RIPOFF ARTIST SCUMBAGS TO THE TALLEST ORDER Los Angeles, California

Add me to the long list these scumbags have hit. Talk about sweet talking used car salesmen. Man do I feel a bunch of bad emotions about this company and all people in it. Anger of course, shame, spite, disappointment, neglect, even vengefullness. Has anyone started a CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE? I want in on it.

Its a wonder he and his crew haven't been shot. It is now very obvious to me there are a lot more people pissed at these guys than happy customers.

What a bag of dirt, offering a 3 day money back guarentee, what kind of company does that and not honoring it anyway. No scruples, no integerty, no honesty no balls. I really wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

The quality of his site, product and materials rate no better than 2 out of 10. He'll give you the crappest website for a huge price and then say he delivered high quality stuff, just to satisify the credit card people who say oh we can't do anything because he did give you something.

How long will the lies and decieving of trusting people go on before it brings them down hard. It always catches up to them and they will wimper and wonder why but they know exactly why.

I hope you are reading this John, I don't care how much money you have ripped off from others, I know you have a lot of mine, but I do hope they lock you up soon for all the fraudlent behaviour.  I'd love to meet you face to face so I can kick square in the balls just as hard as you've kicked me, but I know that won't happen because all ripoff artist rank at the top of the coward scumbag list.

Yes I am bitter and ashamed, no I am not afraid to show my address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOTUNE-GLOBAL-AWARD-INC-FORTUNE-FINANCIAL-INC/Los-Angeles-California-90017/FOTUNE-GLOBAL-AWARD-INC-FORTUNE-FINANCIAL-INC-John-P-Raygoza-ARE-ALL-RIPOFF-ARTIST-SCUM-542894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOTUNE GLOBAL AWARD INC. FORTUNE FINANCIAL INC.