mail

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Cape Coral Florida
FOX Moving and Storage - Nsshville
Nashville, Tennessee USA

FOX Moving and Storage - Nashville Terrible movers DO NOT USE! Nashville Tennessee

I'm not going to ramble on and on in this report because quite frankly FOX is not worth any further time.

I will say they were the most unprofessional and unprepared movers we have ever used.  From te beginning of the move to the end they did everything wrong.  The movers themselves were unprofessional in the way they spoke to the customer and the way they handled our belongings.

They actually were able to accomplish scratching or breaking everything they touched.  A feat I thought could simply not be carried out.

When you try to resolve things with them they told me "We don't guarantee the condition of your items just that we will get them to the final location."  Thanks Britney I really apprecitae it.  She even told me she apologized and that what she was saying sounded aweful.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOX-Moving-and-Storage-Nsshville/Nashville-Tennessee/FOX-Moving-and-Storage-Nashville-Terrible-movers-DO-NOT-USE-Nashville-Tennessee-1111693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOX Moving and Storage - Nsshville