Complaint Review: FP Mailing solutions

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: bob swanson — virginia beach Virginia
FP Mailing solutions
140 N. Mitchell Ct. Addison, Illinois USA

FP Mailing solutions I received faulty equipment from the very beginning and was "led on" concerning that the device was computer compatible. I've had to return the device 3 times and basically have something wrong with Addison  Illinois

FP Solutions from the very beginning misled me concerning the quality of its service and it's superiorty to my previous vendor.  I received the device defective and had to send it back.  I was misled concerning to it's compatibility for computer use.  Finally after waiting for about 2 months I received the correct item.  It turned out to be defective and had to be returned.  Just about every time I turned the device on it didn't function properly. Today as a final straw I called to cancel the contract only to find that it expired Feb. 24, 2013 but was automatically renewed as per the small print in the contract.  I was informed that there was nothing they could do about it.  obviously they don't have a product that can be depended on and use these underhanded procedures to trap customers to another year contract.  Although customer service representatives are nice and knowledgeable (not sales slicks) the average wait time is deplorable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FP-Mailing-solutions/Addison-Illinois-60101/FP-Mailing-solutions-I-received-faulty-equipment-from-the-very-beginning-and-was-led-on-1047103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FP Mailing solutions