Complaint Review: FPA CUSTOMS HARSHAW RESEARCH

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: Tisha — Oceana West Virginia United States of America
FPA CUSTOMS HARSHAW RESEARCH
152-31 134 ave Jamaica,NY 11434 Internet United States of America

FPA CUSTOMS HARSHAW RESEARCH Harshaw Group Harshaw group sent me a check for $1,489.43, and a letter with instructions to activate the check their website then deposit in my checking acct. $350 was my pay, and the rest to buy products for sec Internet

Harshaw research group sent me a check for $1,489.43, and asked me to be a secret shopper. I was to deposit the check into my bank acct but take out $350 for my pay. I only took out $200 since there was a 2 day hold on the check. The check ended up being returned which put my account in the hole $210. I have absolutely no way to replace the money. I sincerely thought it was legit because I had been looking for a similar online job. I just want them to reimburse me the $210 to catch my account up plus $300 for making a spectacle of me. I assured the bank the check would go through. In their letter they even told me the check would be ready within. 48 hours. They used HSBC bank and the check number 215610. I cannot believe I let myself be swindled this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FPA-CUSTOMS-HARSHAW-RESEARCH/internet/FPA-CUSTOMS-HARSHAW-RESEARCH-Harshaw-Group-Harshaw-group-sent-me-a-check-for-148943-an-914098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FPA CUSTOMS HARSHAW RESEARCH