Complaint Review: FPA Customs Harshaw Research

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: justlike46 — Forest Park Georgia United States of America
FPA Customs Harshaw Research
134 Ave. Jamaica, New York United States of America

FPA Customs Harshaw Research I recieved a letter in the mail which included a check for $1489.43. The was addressed directly to me telling me that i have been accepted to join the mystery shopper program and i was to take this ch Jamaica, New York

These people took advantage of my wanting a job to take care fo my kids and cause me more hardship when they sent me this check and for me to this account. I cant afford to have this being held over my head with for kids who depend on me for what they need in life. I feel that who ever is doing this to people should be considerd as criminals by the law and should be made to make restitutions to every one they put in debt behind this scam or rip-off and a warrant for their arrest should be issued as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FPA-Customs-Harshaw-Research/Jamaica-New-York-11434/FPA-Customs-Harshaw-Research-I-recieved-a-letter-in-the-mail-which-included-a-check-for--902940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FPA Customs Harshaw Research