Complaint Review: FPACB SCANSEE, INTL.

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Diana — Christopher Illinois United States of America
FPACB SCANSEE, INTL.
152-31 134 Ave. Jamaica, New York United States of America

FPACB SCANSEE, INTL. Got a letter & check for $1,998.79 in mail. When I read the letter & saw how much the check was for. I even activated the check so I thought...then I decided to go online to check it out. Cause it so Jamaica, New York

I got a letter & check for $1,998.79 in mail. When I read the letter & saw how much the check was for. I even activated the check so I thought then I decided to go online to check it out. Cause it sounded to good to be true. Thank God for the Internet. It was a Rip Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FPACB-SCANSEE-INTL/Jamaica-New-York-11434/FPACB-SCANSEE-INTL-Got-a-letter-check-for-199879-in-mail-When-I-read-the-letter--917073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FPACB SCANSEE, INTL.