Complaint Review: FPACB Scansee INTL

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: James Thiemer — Springfield Missouri United States of America
152-31 134 Ave Jamaica, New York United States of America

FPACB Scansee INTL Secret Shopper ripoff Jamaica , New York

I called this company to see about a job because I need to make some extra money for my family. They told me that I could help out by being a secret shopper to help out local stores in my area that were looking to see how their employees are treating there customers. I paid a $1.95 for the service, they then sent me an email saying that they were going to charge me a fee of $49.95, I called them and told them I wanted to cancel and they told me that I would only have to pay $1.95 a month. I authorized them take the $1.95 for each month. I received a check a week and half later for $1998.79. They told me that I needed to go online a activate the check before I deposited it to my bank account. I called my local Walmart to ask them about the Secret shopper online job, The manager Mike, told me that it was a scam and that the companies that I told him were on the letter only did secret shoppers that were employed by the company. He told me that it was a scam and not to deposit that check. I want to let people know that this is a very bad company.  I want to file a complaint about this company to get the word out so that other people wont be ripped off by this company like I have been. I now have to close my bank account and start a new one because of the information that I was asked for. I thought this was a real job and have never had deals with something like this before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FPACB-Scansee-INTL/Jamaica-New-York-11434/FPACB-Scansee-INTL-Secret-Shopper-ripoff-Jamaica-New-York-906468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FPACB Scansee INTL