• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Mom — Yonkers New York USA
5353 DESERT INN RD LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

FRANCISCO DE LA CHESNAYE, .highreturninvestmentsbatonrouge.com/?p=91http://www.optimized-cashflow.com TOOK MY $500.00 AND NEVER PROVIDE THE SERVICE FOR LOAN FUNDS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Stay away from Francisco de La Chesnaye of OCF Private Lending for he will take your money and will not provide the service he Promise.
 Francisco de la chesnaye told me he can get me the funds for my house as a ASSET BASE FUNDING he would email me as if he was processing the funding with Edward Jones Company which I seen some Rip off complaints on the company too, Edward Jones was support to be the lender that would provide the funds. Fransico De La Chesnaye email my Realtor the Availability of Funds Certification for us to use but when my Realtor would ask him how was the Funds going to be release and to who and when, he was not able to provide a response or Provide even proof of the funds, but he would change the subject.He then requested another $250.00 which he never told me about I felt something was not right with this deal and my Realtor told me she had never seen this type of transaction before and she was concern.

So since he was not able to provide any kind of proof as to the funds ,I ask him to refund my funds which on Jan 11 he reply and told me he would refund me my $500.00 in 30 days,  Well the refund never happen as I'am still waiting I file a Complaint on Jan 23 with the B.B.B and he reply to the B.B.B letting them know he would refund my funds  at the end of the 30 days but once again I'am still waiting.  He don't answer his phone call or emails. This guys need to be stop and he need to be reported to the News Media and make him known to others to Watch out.   I will not stop here!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRANCISCO-DE-LA-CHESNAYE/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89146/FRANCISCO-DE-LA-CHESNAYE-highreturninvestmentsbatonrougecomp91httpwwwoptimized-c-842244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRANCISCO DE LA CHESNAYE