Complaint Review: FRANK HAMILTON

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Heather — Springfield Missouri
FRANK HAMILTON
, Select State/Province USA

FRANK HAMILTON I keep getting emails to my work email address saying i have an arrest warrant in my name and that i needed to contact him before they notify my place of employment,bank ect. Joliet IL.

Frank Hamilton www.frank.hamilton21@aol.com has been sending me these harassing emails for awhile about I have a warrant for my arrest and I better comply or someone could show up at my house or job to arrest me and for what I don't know I know it's a scam and I'm tired of getting these stupid emails to my work email address and want them stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRANK-HAMILTON/Select-StateProvince/FRANK-HAMILTON-I-keep-getting-emails-to-my-work-email-address-saying-i-have-an-arrest-war-1141633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRANK HAMILTON