Complaint Review: FRANK MAYER

• Updated: Sun, April 08, 2012

• Reported By: jolie11 — MACOMB TWP Michigan United States of America
FRANK MAYER
645 FULHAM ROAD, SW6 1HS, LONDON NY, New York United States of America

FRANK MAYER REEVESSTEVE22 INTERNET DATING FRAUD-SCAMMER $640.00 IN DAMAGES NY, New York

*Consumer Comment: Stop wasting your time

*Author of original report: FRANK MAYER, doc_frankmayer@yahoo.com, SCAMMER, GOLD DIGGER, LIER, USING FRAUDULENT POLICE REPORT TO INTERNET SCAM

*Consumer Comment: He was never in London

*Author of original report: FRANK MAYER, DOC_FRANKMAYER@YAHOO.COM, SCAMMER, GOLD DIGGER

*Author of original report: SCAMMER, GOLD DIGGER

FRANK MAYER, SCAMMER, I met Frank Mayer on the dating site Marry Me SugarDaddy.  I had no physical attraction to him because of his size and he had no appeal. I looked at him as a person I could occassionally instant message, chat.

Scam began when He said he was a doctor from NY going over to London to help the orphan kids with aids. Soon after arriving while he was at work he claimed his hotel room had gotten broken into and all his money and personal belongings were stolen.

On January 26, 2012 he emails me a police report of the incident from what "APPEARED" to be from THE METROPOLTAN POLICE, NEW SCOTLAND YARD 8-10 BROADWAY LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

He then ask me if I could help him out with getting back to USA he claim he was scared to sleep and had no food and was starving too afraid to go out side. He said if he could get to his chase bank account he'd be back on his feet and within two days of me lending him the money

On Febuary 2, 2012 $600.00, plus the $40.00 wiring fee he would return my money through money gram.

On febuary 4, 2012 he instant messaged me saying he went to Money Gram, phone: 800-926-9400 and they told him they had "NO RECORD" of the reference number  37353851. When I called Money Gram they told me 5 different times the money was PICKED UP AND RECIEVED by "Frank Mayer".  And have placed his name on the list banning him from their services.

Frank Mayer says to me someone else had to get the money and if I could "resend" him another $600.00 plus wiring cost through Western Union claiming they have a better tracking system.  I refused to send a another penny.

I have emailed him a copy of the Money Gram receipt. He has stop communicating and has taken his photo off yahoo instant messenger.   AND HAS BEEN IN HIDING-SCAMMER!!! I'd like to get my money back and see charges brought against him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRANK-MAYER/NY-New-York-/FRANK-MAYER-REEVESSTEVE22-INTERNET-DATING-FRAUD-SCAMMER-64000-IN-DAMAGES-NY-New-York-847195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRANK MAYER

Stop wasting your time

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

This  guy does not exist. The pictures are fake, and you will never find him or have him prosecuted. There are a million scams like this. Your money is gone; best to lick your wounds and move on.

ANOTHER PHOTO-FRANK MAYER

$640.00 in damages to Frank Mayer. He is on the internet posting as "male" and "female" SCAMMING. Attached below is another photo he is using, and is requesting $75.00 to upload. I did not pay the fee to upload because he owes me money.

He has numerous profiles, the picture below he claims to be:
FRANK MAYER
AGE: 52
LOCATION: PROSPECT, TENNESSEE

In another profile he has as a woman, he claims to be in GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN

The information gathered is being submitted to local police, prosecuting attorney and the U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL, IC3, FTC

Any one with additional information on this scammer please post here.

He was never in London

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

You will, unfortunately, never get your money back. If it is any consolation, you cut your losses by not sending him any more after the initial payment; some people have lost tens of thousands to this type of scam.

And yes, that police report is totally fake. If you post the  headers of one of his emails I can tell you where he is actually from; probably Nigeria.

FRANK MAYER, DOC_FRANKMAYER@YAHOO.COM, SCAMMER, GOLD DIGGER

AUTHOR: jolie11 - (USA)

I have wondered since I was scammed by FRANK MAYER, email doc_frankmayer@yahoo.com.

If this METROPOLITAN POLICE NEW SCOTLAND YARD, 8-10 BROAD LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, police report is genuian dated January 26, 2012?

He used this document in his scam emailing it to me, he has lied about returning my $640.00 by Febuary 4, 2012. I would like to get my money returned I question every thing dealing or evolving with him. He said to me he got robbed while gone from his "hotel room" that the robbers came in his hotel window.

I find it strang there is "no mentioning" of his hotel room number or "location" or address in this report if a crime was actually committed wouldn't the location of his hotel room be included as to the crime in question?  Did he use this police report to file a claim?

The main point I'm making is he is using what appears to be a London police document to scam and to hurt me.

Can the LONDON POLICE look into this scam and contact me? Is the police report real or a fake? I would like to press charges on him. I am getting support from my local police.

SCAMMER, GOLD DIGGER

AUTHOR: jolie11 - (USA)

FRANK MAYER has taken his photo off yahoo and refuse to give me my $640.00 back.

doc_frankmayer@yahoo.com