Complaint Review: FRANKIE T.SHEDLOCK /REMAX

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Ricky — Greenville Texas
FRANKIE T.SHEDLOCK /REMAX
4510 Buchanan Loop Rd Texarkana, Texas United States of America

FRANKIE T.SHEDLOCK /REMAX This Frankie T. Shadlock is a no good Remax agent I am not saying dont use Remax I am saying Dont use Frankie Shedlock agent with Remax realty He Lied on me and is no good . useing the ( N ) word on m A LIER AND A CON MAN Texarkana , Texas

This Frankie T. Shedlock with Remax caused a lot of problems with my renter he sold a house for me and told a lot of lies just after he sold the house the lady that was renting my house was a black lady and a good lady Frankie Shedlock with Remax realty in Texarkana Texas Used the (N) word on her several times he lied on me about some animals i had on the property Donkies and had the sheriff to pick them up  on account of his lies he sold my house and closed on the 5th that was on a friday that Monday on the 8th he was on the phone with the Sheriff to pick them up I told him and the closing lady ask me when I was going to pick the donkies up I told her 2 weeks he told the sheriff lies I am filing a wrongfull law suite on Frankie T. Shedlock and Remax Realty for the lies he told .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRANKIE-TSHEDLOCK-REMAX/Texarkana-Texas-75402/FRANKIE-TSHEDLOCK-REMAX-This-Frankie-T-Shadlock-is-a-no-good-Remax-agent-I-am-not-sayin-1045051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRANKIE T.SHEDLOCK /REMAX