rank

FRANKLIN FINANCE SOLUTIONS
125 S.KING STREET. P.O.BOX 15150 JACKSON, Wyoming United States of America

FRANKLIN FINANCE SOLUTIONS FREUD JACKSON, Wyoming

*Consumer Comment: This company has been brought up on charges

This company was not for real, was contacted by one of the agents to invest in this fraud of a company, to the amount of $495.00. After the investment was made through my credit card, the advertising department send an email to me demanding that I pay them another $299.00 for website that I will use on the net to market this so called program, this amount was for life hosting. I refused to sign and send back the contract, the next day I checked my credit card only to find out that Franklin Financial solutions has gone in to my account and charged the said amount of $299.00. The email send to me for the transaction was saved for evidence.

I have made countless efforts to talk to some body in all the phone number provided by this company to contact them to no avail. I also send registered mail to this company requesting for my money the letter came back undelivered. This company is owing me, $794.00 of my hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRANKLIN-FINANCE-SOLUTIONS/JACKSON-Wyoming-83001/FRANKLIN-FINANCE-SOLUTIONS-FREUD-JACKSON-Wyoming-983199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRANKLIN FINANCE SOLUTIONS

This company has been brought up on charges

AUTHOR: Consumer Advocate - (USA)

If I were you, I'd call the number on the link I am going to post and file a complaint against Franklin Financial solutions.

www.azag.gov/press-release/ag-horne-scammers-selling-bogus-work-home-scams-targeted-legal-action

Good luck!!!