Complaint Review: FRED LOYA INSURANCE

• Reported By: Landers — Fresno California United States of America
FRED LOYA INSURANCE
1007 E. University Dr. Endinberg, Texas United States of America

FRED LOYA INSURANCE Raul Chavez In Professional Endinberg, Texas

I was hit by a person under Fred Loya's insurance. Well I was suppose to receive my settlement check two months ago and three times the check has not made it to me in the past two months. Well come to find out, they say, "I don't beleive them." That someone has cashed my check. Did they call me to tell me though, no. I had to contact their office to find out. I hate this insurance company. They lack business savvy, very in professional. I would not recommend this insurance company to any one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRED-LOYA-INSURANCE/Endinberg-Texas-78541/FRED-LOYA-INSURANCE-Raul-Chavez-In-Professional-Endinberg-Texas-583095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRED LOYA INSURANCE