Complaint Review: FREDSON TRAVEL INC

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: ANDREA ANTINARELLI — MIAMI Florida
FREDSON TRAVEL INC
11077 BISCAYNE BLVD. SUITE 401 MIAMI, Florida United States of America

FREDSON TRAVEL INC FREDSON.COM Refused to refund wrongful double charge in my banking account MIAMI, Florida

The Travel Agency charged me twice for the same air ticket for the amount of $765.10.  I disputed the charges right the way with them and Fred(the agent) assured me  he was going to correct and reverse the charge.

However the charge was by the Airline (TAM). I filed a claim with my Bank(Wells Fargo) and I was notified that TAM refused to reverse the charge.

The Travel Agency is at fault for charging my debit card twice for the same ticket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREDSON-TRAVEL-INC/MIAMI-Florida-33161/FREDSON-TRAVEL-INC-FREDSONCOM-Refused-to-refund-wrongful-double-charge-in-my-banking-acc-1037826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREDSON TRAVEL INC