Complaint Review: FREE LOTTO

FREE LOTTO
, UNITED KINGDOM U.S.A.

FREE LOTTO FRAUD FORGERY United Kingdom

sir/ madam...
i have played a game in free lotto and as a result of it i won a million dollar... Inorder to claim the amount they asked me my credit card number.. i have also done the formalities what they asked to me.. later there were no response, but they send me a cheque from the CITIZENS STATE BANK OF CLARA CITY....as i went to BOMBAY for my studies .. i returned on last week only. but they have given me only 90 days time , already some 60 days over.. so please refer them and guide me to draw me the amount..

THANKING YOU...

Sunil
coimbatore
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2007 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREE-LOTTO/UNITED-KINGDOM/FREE-LOTTO-FRAUD-FORGERY-United-Kingdom-246986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREE LOTTO