Complaint Review: FREE MONEY Kevin Trudeau

FREE MONEY Kevin Trudeau
https://www.kevinsfreemoney.com/custserv.asp Internet United States of America

FREE MONEY Kevin Trudeau kevin trudeau Credit Card FRAUD Internet

Kevin Trudeau's infomercial

They charged my credit card for something I NEVER ordered.  Today a single book came to my mail box.  I am returning it unopened.

In searching my bank account I see that $41.90 has been charged to my acct.  This transaction was never authorized.

I called in response to an infomercial, and when the agent started trying to sell me everything under the sun, and wanted to charge me an extra $12  for shipping a purportedly free book which I did not even want, I clearly and explicitly CANCELED the whole order.

I remember when I got off the telephone, I wasn't worried, because I hadn't given them my credit card number.  I don't know where they got my information to process this transaction.

A couple days later, I received a phone call from a woman who again tried to sell me this program.  Again, I expressly and clearly refused to proceed with the transaction.

This is Fraud, I am returning this package and I expect to get a FULL refund.  No restock and no S&H fees deducted.  I did NOT place this order!

I have contacted my bank and furthermore have requested contact info from them about consumer fraud agencies.  In addition to what they give me, I will be contacting the BBB and my State's Atty General about their fraudulent practices.

I have contacted Kevin's Free Money website and told them that I expect a telephone call regarding this problem and a confirmation that the amount of $41.90 has been returned to my account.

This is a weekend, which they probably shipped specifically in order to have this arrive on the weekend.  As they may want to give me a return package authorization number, I will wait until Monday to refuse this package at the Post Office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREE-MONEY-Kevin-Trudeau/internet/FREE-MONEY-Kevin-Trudeau-kevin-trudeau-Credit-Card-FRAUD-Internet-503720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREE MONEY Kevin Trudeau