Complaint Review: FREE SCORE 877 8342830 877-8342830 FL

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: PPruner0709 — Michigan
FREE SCORE 877 8342830 877-8342830 FL
FREE SCORE 877 8342830 877-8342830 FL , Select State/Province USA

FREE SCORE 877 8342830 877-8342830 FL Free Score charged my account twice causing my account to be over drafted twice. Florida

Free Score charged my account two $1 fee's, my account from them was canceled over 2 months ago. Their two chages caused my bank account to be overdrafted twice, now I called the number that is on the charge. I talked to someone first at the cancelation department to only be  transfered to their supperviser. After 9 minutes on hold they hung up on me. So I called again, this time I talked to someone from the billing department. They also sent me to their supperviser this time they answered. I explained how there were two charges from their company and how my account was canceled over 2 months ago. And how my bank charged me two overdraft fees because of their screw up. All they said was that we are sorry, we can't see the second fee and that they refunded the "only" charge that they made by "Accident." They also said that they couldn't do anything about the overdraft fees that my bank charged me since they "refunded the charge" and that my bank couldn't charge me for something that was returned. I am uber pissed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREE-SCORE-877-8342830-877-8342830-FL/Select-StateProvince/FREE-SCORE-877-8342830-877-8342830-FL-Free-Score-charged-my-account-twice-causing-my-acco-1070835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREE SCORE 877 8342830 877-8342830 FL