Complaint Review: FREE SPIRIT JEANS

• Submitted: Thu, January 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 23, 2003

• Reported By:PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania
FREE SPIRIT JEANS
P.O.BOX 589 - GLADWYNE, PA 19035 GLADWYNE, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

FREE SPIRIT JEANS ripoff fraud scam Gladwyne Pennsylvania

FREE SPIRIT JEANS BIG GIANT 'FREE SPIRIT JEANS' RIPOFF SCAM consumer fraud ripoff fraudulent ripoff business ripoff artists fraud the business that doesnt give a dam consumer fraud ripoff GLADWYNE Pennsylvania .....

I ordered these 'alleged' 'free' jeans over two years ago, (possibly 3, I can't even remember anymore), along with two t-shirts. They took the money right out of my bank account within days. I waited a year, then called, asked for a refund, and was made to feel guilty about asking for a refund for my 'alleged' 'free' jeans. I waited some more.

I have called, I have e-mailed, and all I have gotten is a run around. They are not even answering my e-mails anymore. It is so long that I don't even wear the size I ordered!

The last time I called, (today), I got a recording telling me to go to the website, and hung up on by the machine. While I realize that $18.00 may not mean much to some people, but when you become unemployed as I did in May, you realize that $18.00 can feed you for a long time when you don't know where your next money is coming from!!!

I went to the website again, and now they are trying to play on my sympathy by stating that the reason they are 'behind' on their orders is because of the 'September 11th' incident! Oh, PLEASE! That happened long AFTER we were all Ripped-Off!

Carol
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2003 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREE-SPIRIT-JEANS/GLADWYNE-Pennsylvania-19035/FREE-SPIRIT-JEANS-ripoff-fraud-scam-Gladwyne-Pennsylvania-42618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREE SPIRIT JEANS